Boise Cascade Announces Promotion of Tom Hoffmann
- Tech mega-caps knock 1% off Nasdaq; banks lift Dow
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BOISE, Idaho--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Boise Cascade Company (Boise Cascade) (NYSE: BCC) today announced the promotion of Tom Hoffmann to senior vice president. He currently leads the purchasing activities for the Building Materials Distribution (BMD) division.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210730005014/en/
Tom Hoffmann promoted to senior vice president at Boise Cascade (Photo: Business Wire)
Mr. Hoffmann began his 40-year career with Boise Cascade as a sales trainee at the Company’s Salt Lake City BMD branch following his 1981 graduation from the University of Idaho with a bachelor’s degree in marketing and management. He steadily advanced through various lumber sales and product management roles. Mr. Hoffmann moved to the Denver location in 1987 and eventually was named its branch manager. He relocated to Idaho to Boise Cascade’s headquarters as the Pacific Region manager, followed by division operations manager, and a promotion to vice president of operations in 2016.
Mr. Hoffmann is active with the North American Wholesale Lumber Association (NAWLA).
“Tom is a veteran leader in our Company and our industry,” said CEO Nate Jorgensen. “His
dedication to operational excellence, unwavering commitment to safety, and focus on living our Values has led to strong relationships with our associates, customers, and suppliers. We are pleased to recognize his excellent work with this promotion.”
About Boise Cascade:
Boise Cascade Company is one of the largest producers of engineered wood products and plywood in North America and a leading U.S. wholesale distributor of building products. For more information, please visit our website at www.bc.com.
Lisa Tschampl 208-384-6552
Kelly Hibbs, 208-384-3638
Source: Boise Cascade Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Life Science Industry in California Generates $131 Billion Annually, Providing 1.38M Jobs
- #FollowTheL1ght To Find The Most Promising Projects On The Blockchain - L1ght L1st- Non-custodial FlashL1ght Wallet Goes Live in October, Followed By Full Scale Platform Launch In December!
- Keystone Turbine Services Gains Dual M250-C47E Testing Certification
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!