Bleakly Advisory Group Announces Name Refresh
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KB Advisory Group: a new name, new logo, and new website as part of a rebranding initiative.
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Bleakly Advisory Group is now doing business as KB Advisory Group.
The Atlanta-based real estate and economic development consulting firm provides research, analysis, and advisory services to cities, counties, developers, community districts, nonprofits, and design firms throughout the Southeast. The new year, 2021, is the firm’s 20th anniversary.
KB Advisory Group’s milestone anniversary year brings a new name, a new logo, a new website, and a renewed energy for answering the tough questions in real estate and urban economics. All the while, the same 10-person staff of trusted professionals will continue to offer the same excellent service to clients. The updated name and new logo express a connection to the firm’s past and an optimistic commitment to the future where KB Advisory Group continues to live up to its mantra: Informed, Insightful, Innovative.
“We are grateful for our connections to our 20-year history, and now KB Advisory Group is excited about our continuing evolution,” says Geoff Koski, President, KB Advisory Group. “We plan to stay grounded in real-world conditions and provide innovative insights to our clients, backed up by intelligent research and analysis.”
To learn more about KB Advisory Group, please visit www.kbagroup.com
Source: KB Advisory Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elucid Presents Results of the EVAPORATE Study at ESC Preventive Cardiology 2021 Late Breakers
- Autobahn Therapeutics Presents Preclinical, Proof of Concept Data for ABX-002 for the Treatment of Adrenomyeloneuropathy
- “Chevron under fire for supporting the Myanmar military” - rights groups SumOfUs and International Campaign for the Rohingya say
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!