Biocept Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Biocept, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOC), a leading provider of molecular diagnostic assays, products and services, today announced that it has granted inducement stock options to purchase an aggregate of 38,250 shares of its common stock to six new employees. These inducement stock options have a grant date of February 28, 2021, and were granted as inducements material to the new employees entering into employment with Biocept in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4).
The inducement stock options have an exercise price of $6.03 per share, the closing price of Biocept’s common stock on February 26, 2021 (which is the last date preceding the grant date on which the closing price of Biocept’s common stock was reported), are non-qualified stock options, have a ten-year term and vest over four years, with 25% of the shares vesting on the one-year anniversary of the vesting commencement date and the remaining 75% of the shares vesting in equal monthly installments over the following 36 months, subject to the new employee’s continued service with Biocept through the applicable vesting dates. The inducement stock options are subject to the terms and conditions of Biocept’s Amended and Restated 2013 Equity Incentive Plan.
Biocept, Inc. is a molecular diagnostics company developing and commercializing assays for lung, breast, gastric, colorectal and prostate cancers, and melanoma. The Company uses its proprietary technology to provide physicians with clinically actionable information for treating and monitoring patients diagnosed with cancer. The Company’s patented Target Selector™ molecular diagnostic technology platform captures and analyzes tumor-associated molecular markers in both circulating tumor cells (CTCs) and in circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA). With thousands of tests performed, the platform has demonstrated the ability to identify cancer mutations and alterations to inform physicians about a patient’s disease and therapeutic options. Additionally, Biocept is offering nationwide COVID-19 polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing to support public health efforts during this unprecedented pandemic. For additional information, please visit www.biocept.com. Follow Biocept on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
LHA Investor Relations
Source: Biocept, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biocept (BIOC) Announces Full Commercial Launch of CNSide Cerebrospinal Fluid Assay to Address Unmet Needs for Patients with Metastatic Brain Cancer
- TAAT™ Launches Beyond Nicotine™ Initiative in Light of Impending Federal Anti-Nicotine Regulations to Drive Awareness of TAAT™ Nicotine-Free Alternatives to Tobacco Cigarettes
- Hiab and FSP enter into agreement on the transfer of surface treatment functions in Poland