Big Huge Games Reports a Data Security Incident
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ongoing Investigation Reveals No Indication of Compromise to Player Personal Information
TIMONIUM, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Big Huge Games today informed players that it has been the victim of a customized attack, which impacted company data. An investigation into the issue is ongoing, and at this time there is no evidence indicating that personal information of players – including credit card data – has been compromised. Most Personally Identifiable Information of players is managed by third-party vendors, or is stored off-premise.
The Big Huge Games Information Security team has notified authorities and is working to determine the extent of the attack.
Big Huge Games is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nexon US Holding Inc. At this time, there is no evidence suggesting that the data of Nexon US Holding Inc., its parent companies, or affiliates, have been impacted by this incident.
Source: Big Huge Games
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Upstart to Report First Quarter 2021 Earnings on May 11, 2021
- Zai Lab Announces Pricing of Public Offering of American Depositary Shares and Ordinary Shares
- Cuda Oil and Gas Inc. Reports an Increase in Proved, Developed and Producing Oil and Liquid Reserves and Achieves 1 BCF of Gas Injected into the Shannon Oil Pool