Better Cash Flow. Simpler Solutions. Regions Bank Expands Integrated Billing and Payments for Business Clients
- Wall Street closes at fresh 2023 highs as inflation data, Fed eyed
- U.S. discusses AI Chip sales to China with Nvidia, says Raimondo
- Cigna rallies 12% after ending Humana deal talks, approving new $10B buyback
- Macy's (M) stock surges 20% on $5.8 billion buyout offer
- Citi goes against consensus ahead of 'pivotal' Fed meeting
It’s another way Regions Treasury Management is helping companies better manage their billing and communications needs – from one platform.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Regions Bank on Monday announced the latest enhancement to its digital solutions that enable business clients to manage customer billing and communications via Regions Treasury Management.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230807095477/en/
Regions Bank on Monday announced the latest enhancement to its digital solutions that enable business clients to manage customer billing and communications via Regions Treasury Management. (Photo: Business Wire)
This newest solution is powered by Mastercard, as well as Nordis Technologies. It enables clients – ranging from small businesses to major employers – to streamline electronic bill presentment and payments. Here’s how it works:
- Regions clients can already enroll in BillerXchange, which is the bank’s electronic bill presentment and payment solution powered by Mastercard to automate bill presentment. Further, this solution enables companies to accept online payments and enhance their customer experience.
- Now, these clients will also have access to the patented Expresso™ customer communications management software. This is enabled by Nordis Technologies to help Regions clients create, deliver and track communications to initiate payments from their customers. These communications can be delivered via text, email or print – whichever works best for the Regions client and their customer.
“At Regions, we are committed to delivering the resources our business clients need to accelerate cash flow and improve overall cash management,” said Bryan Ford, head of Treasury Management for Regions Bank. “At a time when business clients often need to do more with less, automation and technology provide efficient alternatives to the manual process of billing and receivables. This, in turn, helps companies focus more on customer service and product development, while we step in and make their cash flow simpler. Our team in Regions Treasury Management is proud to expand service capabilities with BillerXchange and Nordis Technologies to help our clients digitally transform, automate and consolidate their payment receivables process from start to finish.”
The integrated, omnichannel solution allows clients, ranging from healthcare and professional services sectors to real estate, manufacturing, distribution, wholesale industries and more, to manage the entire lifecycle of accounts receivables from a single integrated platform. For clients not enrolled in BillerXchange, Regions provides the option to use Expresso digital, print production and mail services as a separate add-on solution to meet their communications needs.
“Nordis Technologies is proud to provide businesses greater choice and convenience with a range of options for communications and payments,” said Ronnie Selinger, founder and CEO of Nordis Technologies. “It is a proven path for increasing customer engagement and satisfaction and lowers barriers to payments. We are proud to support Regions Bank and Mastercard with this enhanced solution.”
The solution is just the latest in a series of new Treasury Management products and services from Regions Bank. In the past year, Regions launched a virtual commercial card solution to facilitate quick, easy and on-the-go business travel payments for clients. Additionally, Regions launched another digital solution enabling Corporate Banking clients to send real-time payments through the RTP® network from The Clearing House. The new real-time payments service is part of Regions’ iTreasury platform, which offers a wide range of competitive financial management options for businesses through the bank’s Treasury Management division.
About Regions Financial Corporation
Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE: RF), with $156 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, and mortgage products and services. Regions serves customers across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates more than 1,250 banking offices and more than 2,000 ATMs. Regions Bank is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com.
About Nordis Technologies
Nordis Technologies is a leader in cloud-based, omnichannel customer communications management technology, integrated with digital delivery, print and mail services and payment solutions. Companies trust Nordis to drive digital transformation and improve customer experience and financial performance with Expresso™, its patented CCM platform that delivers complete control and agility for creating, managing and distributing critical digital and print communications. Nordis operates state-of-the-art digital and print production facilities in Las Vegas, Nevada and Coral Springs, Florida.
Source: Regions Financial Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maze Therapeutics Announces FTC Action Seeking to Block Collaboration and License Agreement with Sanofi Regarding MZE001, a Potential Oral Substrate Reduction Therapy for Pompe Disease
- Ether Capital Announces Leadership Transition: Brian Mosoff to Step Down as CEO, Som Seif Appointed as Interim CEO, Update on Corporate Treasury and NCIB
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide Appoints Mary E. Galligan to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, FDIC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!