Best's Market Segment Report: AM Best Maintains Negative Outlook on Italian Life Insurance Segment
- Wall St weighed down by inflation jitters
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AMSTERDAM--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- AM Best has maintained a negative market segment outlook on the Italian life insurance segment.
In a new Best’s Market Segment Report, “Market Segment Outlook: Italy Life Insurance”, AM Best explains that the current challenging economic environment is likely to remain a significant headwind for Italian life insurers in 2021, given their elevated investment risk profile. The segment’s low guaranteed rate levels, stable position in the savings market and shift toward capital-light products help offset these headwinds.
To access a complimentary copy of this market segment report, please visit http://www3.ambest.com/bestweek/purchase.asp?record_code=307934.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specialising in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2021 by A.M. Best Rating Services, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Associate Director, Analytics
+31 20 308 5423
Associate Financial Analyst
+31 20 308 5430
Director, Industry Research – EMEA
+44 20 7397 0322
Director, Market Development & Communications
+44 20 7397 0280
Source: AM Best
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Appointed Depositary Bank for Waterdrop Inc.’s Sponsored ADR Program
- Concentric Named Winner of Coveted Global InfoSec Award During RSA Conference 2021
- City of San Bernardino, LA Kings, LA Galaxy, San Manuel Band of Mission Indians, and KABOOM! Work to End Playspace Inequity with a New Playground at Lionel E. Hudson Park
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesAM Best Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!