Best Christmas Tree Cyber Monday Deals (2022): Top Walmart, Balsam Hill, Michael’s & More Sales Compared by Spending Lab
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The best Christmas tree deals for Cyber Monday 2022, featuring the best pre-lit, non-lit, artificial, decorated, pencil & flocked tree discounts
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Here’s our guide to all the best Christmas tree deals for Cyber Monday 2022, featuring all the top deals on 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12 ft Christmas tree models. Explore the latest deals in the list below.
Best Christmas Tree Deals:
- Save up to 73% on artificial, pre-lit, non-lit and pencil Christmas trees (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 50% on premium artificial Christmas trees in different sizes (BalsamHill.com)
- Save up to 55% on artificial Christmas trees (Michaels.com)
- Save up to 62% on a huge selection of Christmas trees (Wayfair.com)
- Save up to $250 on a wide selection of pre-lit Christmas trees (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 71% on artificial Christmas trees in various sizes (Walmart.com)
Best Pre-Lit Christmas Tree Deals:
- Save up to 70% on pre-lit Christmas trees (flocked, decorated & more) (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 50% on Balsam Hill pre-lit & decorated Christmas trees (6ft, 7ft, 8ft, 9ft & more) (BalsamHill.com)
- Save up to 46% on Michael’s 4ft, 6ft, 10ft, 12ft & more pre-lit Christmas trees (Michaels.com)
For more holiday savings, click here to shop the full range of live Black Friday deals available at Walmart. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday shoppers can save extra money this year using the free browser extension from Capital One Shopping. It’s completely free and automatically applies available coupons while shopping online. Their browser add-on also compares prices on Amazon, Target, Best Buy and more stores while shopping online, alerting shoppers when a better offer has been identified. Capital One Shopping compensates Spending Lab when the browser extension is installed using the link provided.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an affiliate, Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])
Source: Spending Lab
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) Announces Agreement to Extend and Deepen Collaboration With KT&G
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against FATE, and Sotera and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Lecanemab Receives Priority Review Status in Japan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!