Belgard® Unveils New Booth Design Showcasing Outdoor Solutions for the Entire Backyard at Hardscape North America
- Wall St mixed in choppy trade as investors assess inflation data
- Salesforce rolls out first-ever dividend as Q4 results, guidance beat estimates
- Global equities gain on in-line US inflation, treasury yields dip
- Snowflake Q4 results top estimates; CEO retires
- SEC investigating whether OpenAI misled investors in Altman saga- WSJ
Outdoor Living Brand Joined by Parent Company Oldcastle APG to Feature Renewed Product Categorization and Innovation
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Belgard®, the leading provider of outdoor living essentials for the patio and beyond, will share new product innovations and solutions at Hardscape North America, taking place October 18 – 20, 2023, in Louisville, Kentucky. Oldcastle APG, Belgard’s parent company, joins the booth to share its ecosystem of outdoor brands, encompassing what it means for homeowners to Live Well Outside™. The booth will showcase the company’s products designed to deliver beautiful and functional outdoor spaces.
As part of the new booth design, Belgard will highlight its innovative solutions, products and contractor resources. Taking center stage is Belgard’s new Papyrus paver, which features a unique texture not otherwise offered in the hardscape industry. Papyrus has an organic finish and a timeless natural feel of alternating striations. It joins Belgard’s new Artisan Collection, which features pavers and products with unique textures for elegant, contemporary designs. Papyrus launches nationally later this year.
“We’re excited to show contractors at HNA this year our latest outdoor products and solutions that allow them to better serve clients and their businesses,” says Joe Raboine, Vice President of Design, Oldcastle APG. “Oldcastle APG brings the full range of outdoor living solutions to the table, allowing contractors access to the resources they need to secure more jobs and create returning customers. As demand for outdoor living spaces continues, we’re able to give contractors what they need, allowing their clients to Live Well Outside.”
As homeowners’ outdoor living needs have become more complex and nuanced, Oldcastle APG has been ahead of the curve, strengthening and expanding its product offerings. Oldcastle APG provides complete backyard solutions through its comprehensive outdoor living portfolio that spans six product categories: Outdoor Flooring; Shade, Security & Privacy; Landscaping; Backyard Features; Set, Seal & Repair; and Wall Surfaces.
“Oldcastle APG has offered a variety of outdoor solutions for years, and we’re focusing on sharing that full story with our contractors at HNA,” says Julie Scott, Director of Marketing – Outdoor Living, Oldcastle APG. “Our company makes delivering a sophisticated outdoor space across all surfaces possible with the most complete collection of outdoor brands. We’re looking forward to meeting with contractors at HNA and sharing more about how they can expand their offerings to customers with Oldcastle.”
The booth will feature a design center, detailed information on Oldcastle’s products and solutions, a demo space, and an outdoor space build-out. The build-out will showcase an outdoor kitchen, dining room, and living room, featuring Belgard and its sister brands, including Barrette® Outdoor Living, MoistureShield™, Echelon Masonry®, Techniseal®, Amerimix and Jolly Gardener®.
Belgard will feature specific products throughout the booth:
- Papyrus™ – a new paver reminiscent of handmade textiles or even dried earth, Papyrus embodies the idea of biophilic design
- Charlestone™– this new addition to the Heritage Collection mimics the look of weathered cobblestone for a timeless effect
- Empire™ – a style that offers an art deco aesthetic and can be used to create interesting patterns
- Brooklyn™ – a paver option in the modular category that offers a warm, weathered appearance and texture
- Artforms™ – the industry’s first complete modular concrete panel system, which can be used for a variety of applications such as barbecues, benches and planters
- Elements™ Collection – a collection of stainless appliances and fixtures, including cooking, storage, bar and sink accessory features that make outdoor living areas feel complete
- Melville™ Fireplace – part of the Metropolitan collection, the Melville fireplace offers a bold, modern look
Belgard also hosts product demonstrations in its outdoor booth, and Raboine will host education sessions on Thursday, October 19, beginning at 11 a.m., in the Pro Solutions Center. His presentation, Transform your Hardscape Business into an Outdoor Living Business, is scheduled for 2 p.m.
Press will hear from Belgard leadership during a press conference on Wednesday, October 18, at 2 p.m. at Booth #20040. During this time, Belgard and Oldcastle APG experts will share upcoming trends in hardscaping and feature the latest product styles and program initiatives for contractors.
Belgard, part of Oldcastle APG, offers a complete collection of paver and wall products for outdoor living spaces, walkways, driveways, parking areas and retaining walls. Available in a range of styles, premium Belgard products have been found in America’s finest homes and award-winning commercial and retail properties since 1995. For more information, visit Belgard.com or call 1-877-Belgard (235-4273).
Oldcastle APG is part of CRH’s Building Products division.
About Oldcastle APG
Oldcastle® APG, a CRH Company, enables homeowners to Live Well Outside with its industry-leading collection of outdoor living solutions. Combining inspiring possibilities with enduring performance, Oldcastle APG building products and systems work together to create inviting outdoor spaces for people to connect, reflect and recharge. Its portfolio of signature brands includes Belgard® and Echelon® hardscape and masonry materials; Barrette Outdoor Living® and MoistureShield® decking and railing; Sakrete® and Amerimix® packaged concrete; Pebble Technology International® pool finishes; plus popular brands of landscape materials.
To schedule an interview with a Belgard or Oldcastle APG representative or to receive hi-res imagery, please contact:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exchange Bank Announces Kevin Bender as Senior Vice President, Chief Banking Officer
- PowerRunner and AVEVA Extend Reseller Agreement, Empowering Utilities with Enhanced Operational Insight through 2027
- State of South Carolina Department of Education Selects YuJa Video Platform for Statewide Deployment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!