Bay Point Advisors Takes Preferred Equity Position in Sale of Remaining Land Surrounding Tupperware Headquarters Near Orlando
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Continuing to expand its presence in the Florida real estate market, Atlanta-based Bay Point Advisors, LLC has taken a preferred equity position in a project recently announced by Tupperware.
In October 2020, Tupperware sold 108 acres, including a sale leaseback of its corporate headquarters, in which Bay Point was also a preferred equity investor. This second sale marks the completion of the transfer of all Tupperware's remaining land in Central Florida and includes 621 acres (125 acres of developable land).
About Bay Point Advisors
Established in 2012, Bay Point Advisors LLC is a privately held firm based in Atlanta, Georgia specializing in customized, secured lending solutions across real estate and other industries, including entertainment, aviation, and natural resources. Since its inception, Bay Point Advisors has originated over $1 billion of privately negotiated loans. For more information, please visit www.baypointadvisors.com.
Bay Point Advisors
Source: Bay Point Advisors, LLC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Signature Bank Reports 2021 Fourth Quarter and Year-End Results
- Spotlight Capital Holdings Announces Acquisition of Chevine Transport LLC
- 7 Tips for Staying Safe During Extreme Cold Weather
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!