B&G Foods Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PARSIPPANY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- B&G Foods, Inc. (NYSE: BGS) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.475 per share of common stock. The dividend is payable on April 30, 2021 to shareholders of record as of March 31, 2021.
At the closing market price of the common stock on March 1, 2021, the current dividend rate represents an annualized yield of 6.2%. This is the 66th consecutive quarterly dividend declared by the Board of Directors since B&G Foods’ initial public offering in October 2004.
About B&G Foods, Inc.
Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With B&G Foods’ diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including Back to Nature, B&G, B&M, Cream of Wheat, Crisco, Dash, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone. For more information about B&G Foods and its brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.
Source: B&G Foods, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VertiGIS Acquires Facility Management Software Partner KMS
- New startup Trūman Rx launches to expand access to testosterone therapy
- Result of the auction of treasury bills on 14 April 2021