Aviation Capital Group Promotes Carter White to Chief Revenue Officer
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Aviation Capital Group LLC (“ACG”), a leading aircraft asset manager, announced today that Carter White has been promoted to Chief Revenue Officer, effective May 1, 2021, and will join ACG’s Senior Leadership Team at that time.
Carter joined ACG in 2016 as Head of Aircraft Trading, and in this role, he has been responsible for the strategic development and tactical implementation of all aircraft trading initiatives for ACG. As Chief Revenue Officer, Carter will work to strengthen ACG’s ability to focus on customer needs while enhancing revenue opportunities by driving closer alignment among the Global Marketing and Aircraft Trading teams. Carter will also have shared responsibilities for the continued growth and development of ACG’s Aircraft Financing Solutions program.
“Carter has made significant contributions to ACG’s commercial initiatives in his five years at ACG. His twenty-five years of aircraft leasing and financing experience, deep knowledge of aviation markets, understanding of asset values and global sector reach will enrich ACG’s ability to serve customers and increase our commercial impact,” said Tom Baker, CEO and president of ACG.
About Aviation Capital Group
Aviation Capital Group was founded in 1989 and is one of the world’s premier full-service aircraft asset managers with approximately 400 owned, managed and committed aircraft as of December 31, 2020, which are leased to approximately 85 airlines in approximately 40 countries. ACG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tokyo Century Corporation.
Head of Investor and Media Relations
+ 1 949 219 4664
Source: Aviation Capital Group LLC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Charles Taylor Welcomes Alison Black as Chief People Officer
- Gold Mountain Extends Permitted Drilling Zone and Begins Phase 2 Exploration Program
- Marimekko and UNIQLO announce a new spearhead collaboration collection celebrating summer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!