Attivo Networks® Added to the Department of Homeland Security Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation Approved Products List
- Wall St turns red as Omicron reaches the United States
- First known U.S. Omicron case found in fully vaccinated overseas traveler
- Apple (AAPL) Car: 'Is Tesla Going to be the BlackBerry of Mobility? I Think That's Going to Come Down to Apple' - Morgan Stanley's Jonas
- Private sector employment increased by 534,000 jobs from October to November, topping consensus estimate
- General Motors (GM) sees full year adjusted EBIT in $14 billion range, above prior view
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Company Makes it Easier for Agencies to Improve Cyber Resilience
FREMONT, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Attivo Networks®, the experts in preventing identity privilege escalation and detecting lateral movement attacks, announced its ADAssessor solution has been added to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Approved Products List (APL). This announcement comes after Attivo’s inclusion on the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN) Approved Products List, underscoring and highlighting the company’s commitment to providing vetted tools and services that strengthen the security posture of agencies.
The ADAssessor solution assists in finding, documenting, and remediating exposures within Active Directory (AD) and limits the adversary’s ability to identify sensitive targets, compromise misconfigurations, move laterally and gain persistence.
“The DHS CDM program has implemented a stringent technical evaluation process to safeguard federal civilian networks across all organizational tiers,” said Todd Helfrich, VP federal at Attivo Networks. “The inclusion of Attivo Networks on the DHS CDM APL not only simplifies the buying process for agencies, but gives them complete confidence in knowing our solutions are compliant and align directly to technical requirements to manage risk.”
The entire Attivo Networks ThreatDefend® Platform aligns directly with requirements outlined in the current Executive Order on Improving the Nation’s Cybersecurity, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Trusted Internet Connection (TIC), Zero Trust architecture, the Department of Defense (DoD) and Federal Civilian Executive Branch (FCEB).
The ThreatDefend Platform, available to participating agencies on the DHS CDM APL, creates an active defense against attackers and is modular in design for easy expansion. Its components include:
Identity Risk Visibility
- The ADAssessor solution identifies Active Directory exposures and alerts on attacks targeting the AD controllers, offloading analysis, alerting, and management to a cloud-based or on-premises console.
- The IDEntitleX solution provides cloud identity and entitlements visibility, reducing the attack surface and limiting exposures across the enterprise.
Endpoint Identity Detection and Response
- The Endpoint Detection Net suite provides credential and Active Directory protection, endpoint threat detection, attack path visibility, redirection of malicious connection attempts, and data cloaking for hiding and denying access to credentials, AD objects and data.
Lateral Movement Detection
- The Attivo BOTsink® deception servers provide decoys, a high-interaction engagement environment, the Informer dashboard for displaying gathered threat intelligence, and ThreatOps® incident response orchestration playbooks that facilitate automated incident response. It also offers deception forwarders to support remote and segmented networks.
Learn more about Attivo Networks Federal solutions: http://www.attivonetworks.com/government.
About Attivo Networks
Attivo Networks®, the leader in preventing identity privilege escalation and detecting lateral movement attacks, delivers a superior defense for countering threat activity. Through cyber visibility programs, deception, and conditional access tactics, the Attivo ThreatDefend® Platform offers a customer-proven, scalable solution for denying, detecting, and derailing attackers and reducing attack surfaces without relying on signatures. The portfolio provides patented innovative defenses at critical points of attack, including at endpoints, in Active Directory, in the cloud, and across the entire network by preventing and misdirecting attack activity. Forensics, automated attack analysis, and third-party integrations streamline incident response. Deception as a defense strategy continues to grow and is an integral part of NIST Special Publications and MITRE® Shield, and its capabilities tightly align to the MITRE ATT&CK® Framework. Attivo has won over 150 awards for its technology innovation and leadership. www.attivonetworks.com
Matter Communications for Attivo Networks
Loren Guertin & Andrew Petro
Source: Attivo Networks
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Marwin Company Acquires HB&G Building Products, Inc.
- SoftBank and BlackRock Invest in Sustainability Tech Firm Clarity AI
- 9th Shenzhen International Industrial Design Fair 2021 Is Held
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!