Astronics Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast
- Wall St. opens lower as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
EAST AURORA, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Astronics Corporation (Nasdaq: ATRO), a leading provider of advanced technologies for global aerospace, defense and other mission critical industries, announced that it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results before the opening of financial markets on Tuesday, February 23, 2021.
The Company will host a conference call and webcast that same day to review its financial and operating results, and discuss its corporate strategies and outlook. A question-and-answer session will follow.
Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Conference Call
Tuesday, February 23, 2021
11:00 a.m. Eastern Time
Phone: (201) 493-6784
A telephonic replay will be available from 2:00 p.m. ET on the day of the call through Tuesday, March 2, 2021. To listen to the archived call, dial (412) 317-6671 and enter replay pin number 13715117. The webcast replay can be accessed via the investor relations section at www.astronics.com, where a transcript will also be posted once available.
ABOUT ASTRONICS CORPORATION
Astronics Corporation (Nasdaq: ATRO) serves the world’s aerospace, defense and other mission critical industries with proven, innovative technology solutions. Astronics works side-by-side with customers, integrating its array of power, connectivity, lighting, structures, interiors and test technologies to solve complex challenges. For over 50 years, Astronics has delivered creative, customer-focused solutions with exceptional responsiveness. Today, global airframe manufacturers, airlines, militaries, completion centers and Fortune 500 companies rely on the collaborative spirit and innovation of Astronics. The Company’s strategy is to increase its value by developing technologies and capabilities that provide innovative solutions to its targeted markets.
For more information on Astronics and its solutions, visit Astronics.com.
David C. Burney, CFO
T: 716.805.1599 x 159
Deborah K. Pawlowski
Kei Advisors LLC
Source: Astronics Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CN (CNI) Confirms 'Superior' $325/Share Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU)
- One of the Largest Efforts to Protect the Planet's Ocean Underway
- Würth Additive Group Signs Agreement To Distribute ARBURG 3D Printers Across US And Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!