Assessing Health Insurance Market Share at the County Level by Mark Farrah Associates
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MCMURRAY, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Mark Farrah Associates, www.markfarrah.com, a leading provider of market data and intelligence solutions, provides county-level market share and demographics data essential for the analysis of health insurance market position and competition. MFA maintains reasonable estimates of health plan membership by county in the County Health CoverageTM product. This product features company market share by state, county, and plan for the Private Risk, Private ASO, Managed Medicaid, Medicare Advantage, and PDP segments. Breakdowns by product type (HMO, PPO, etc.) are also presented, as well as market share by Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSAs) for over 380 MSAs, population demographics and visual mapping tools.
About County Health Coverage™
County Health Coverage™ provides reliable estimates of health insurance enrollment and market share by county, company and state. Many top companies in the industry rely on this useful database to assess how their competitors are doing in select markets and size up new health insurance opportunities. To learn more, visit the product page - County Health Coverage™.
About Mark Farrah Associates (MFA)
MFA is a leading data aggregator and publisher providing health plan market data and analysis tools for the healthcare industry. Committed to simplifying analysis of health insurance business, our products include: Health Coverage Portal™, Medicare Business Online™, Medicare Benefits Analyzer™, County Health Coverage™, Health Plans USA™ and 5500 Employer Health Plus. Follow us on LinkedIn!
Also, for the latest insights about health plan enrollment trends and financial performance, visit the FREE MFA Healthcare Business Strategy Briefs on the MFA website.
Mark Farrah Associates
Ann Marie Wolfe, email@example.com
Source: Mark Farrah Associates
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- It’s a Weekend Full of Free Spins at Juicy Stakes Casino
- Report of transactions of shares and related securities of Bavarian Nordic by persons holding managerial responsibilities and/or persons/companies closely associated with such
- NASA Astronaut Kate Rubins, Crewmates Return Safely to Earth