Aspen Dental Expands Access to Dental Care in Richardson, Texas With Opening of 44th Practice in State
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RICHARDSON, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Aspen Dental has officially opened its doors in Richardson, Texas with the opening of a brand-new office, bringing a new local dentist to their community. This is the 44th Aspen Dental practice in the state of Texas, as Aspen Dental continues to break down barriers and bring comprehensive, affordable care to patients across the country.
Located at 205 S. Plano Road, the office is led by Dr. Joshua Ryan Kell. Dr. Kell received his DMD degrees from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM). Dr. Kell and his team will provide a full range of dental services ranging from preventive care and general dentistry to dentures and restoration, all at one convenient location.
Independently-owned and operated, Aspen Dental offices offer patient-friendly programs and services that make it easier for patients to get the dental care they need, including:
- Personalized treatment and friendly service. Each patient receives a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment plan designed by the dentist, with long-term oral and overall health in mind. Available services may include hygiene, treatment of periodontal (gum) disease, clear aligners, implants, extractions, fillings, oral surgery, whitening, and crown and bridge work.
- Safe and clean care environments. We’ve always been committed to the highest safety standards, and in a world where things are changing fast during COVID-19, we have implemented heightened cleaning, hygiene and safety standards, symptom screening for appointments, social distancing at our offices, and now offer virtual visits for our patients. You can learn more about our health and safety protocols during the COVID-19 pandemic through our Smile Wide, Smile Safe Promise.
- Affordable dental care. Aspen Dental practices are committed to keeping prices low so that patients can get the care they need. The practice works with all insurance providers and handles the paperwork, saving patients time and hassle, and offers free new-patient exams and X-rays for patients without dental insurance. And since no one likes an unexpected bill, the practice offers a clear, detailed estimate on the cost of treatment to give patients peace of mind.
- On-site denture labs and Denture Money Back Guarantee. Every Aspen Dental practice is equipped with an on-site denture laboratory, which helps facilitate quick turnaround for denture repairs, relines or adjustments. Patients choose Aspen Dental for the seven styles of full and partial dentures and have the comfort of knowing that the supportive dentists and staff will go above and beyond to ensure proper fit and comfort of their custom-crafted dentures. Getting used to dentures takes some time, but if patients are dissatisfied with their dentures for any reason – the practice will refund the cost of the dentures when patients return them within 90 days under the Aspen Dental Denture Money Back Guarantee.
- Convenient hours and location. The office will be open extended hours, including evenings and select Saturdays, so that patients can see the dentist at a time that works best for their schedule. Walk-in and emergency patients are welcome.
Office hours will be Mondays through Thursday from 7:30am to 7:30pm and Fridays from 8am to 5pm. To make a dental appointment, patients can go to www.aspendental.com and click on Schedule a New Patient Appointment; or call (214) 245-1086 or 800-ASPEN DENTAL (800-277-3633).
About Aspen Dental
The Aspen Dental network includes more than 850 offices, in 42 states, owned and operated by independent practice owners and dentists, who operate with clinical autonomy and share a commitment to creating access to care for those who need it most. These independent practice owners expect to record six million patient visits in 2021, driven by a commitment to breaking down barriers to quality, affordable oral health care. Each dental care team offers patients a safe, welcoming, judgment-free environment to address their dental challenges, including comprehensive exams, cleanings, extractions, fillings, periodontal treatment, whitening, oral surgery, crown and bridge work, and denture services. https://www.aspendental.com/
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI)
As one the largest healthcare business support organizations in the U.S., ADMI continues to build and strengthen the infrastructure, expertise, and core competencies that successful healthcare practices need to accelerate their growth and fuel their success, while also giving providers the freedom to do what they do best: Care for their patients. Through organic growth and a series of strategic acquisitions, ADMI now supports more than 1,000 health and wellness offices across 45 states and in three distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, and medical aesthetics.
In dentistry, ADMI supports Aspen Dental, the largest and fastest-growing branded network of dental practices in the U.S. with more than 870 locations in 42 states, as well as ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, leaders in fixed, full arch dental restorations for patients with missing or failing dentition, with 65 locations in 27 states. Collectively, the two are the largest provider of fixed and removable prosthetics in the U.S.
In the urgent care category, WellNow Urgent Care now stands at more than 85 locations in four states, putting it among the top 10 urgent care providers nationwide, while more recently, the ADMI family has expanded to include the medical aesthetic category with the acquisition of the largest single med spa clinic in the U.S. in late 2020.
Source: Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BitGo Awarded Contract to Safeguard Digital Assets for the U.S. Marshals Service
- Bank of the James Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Declaration of Dividend
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Nintendo News: New Pokémon Snap ‘Explore the Lental Region’ Site Offers Digital Rewards and Interactive Sneak Peek Before Launch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!