Arrow Electronics to Provide NVIDIA Line of Professional Visualization Portfolio
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CENTENNIAL, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW) today announced an agreement with NVIDIA to distribute its professional visualization product portfolio, incorporating Arrow’s full services offering to designers and engineers.
The NVIDIA professional visualization portfolio provides high-performance visual computing needed in markets such as product design, architecture, media & entertainment, and scientific visualization.
“The world of professional visualization is evolving rapidly, with advanced engineering simulation and immersive VR becoming common across industries, while millions of professionals have shifted to working from home,” said Salesh Rampersad, president of Arrow’s global services business. “Integrating NVIDIA professional visualization solutions into Arrow’s comprehensive services portfolio, including design engineering, integration, and post-support services, provides the development community comprehensive AI solutions while accelerating time to market.”
“The rapidly evolving fields of AI, graphics, HPC, and networking demand the world-class solutions and services that Arrow Electronics has been offering their customers for years,” said Geoff Fancher, vice president of global distribution at NVIDIA. “Adding an NVIDIA professional visualization line to their offerings helps Arrow meet the growing demand for remote work and high-end graphics workflows.”
About Arrow Electronics
Arrow Electronics guides innovation forward for over 180,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2020 sales of $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Learn more at fiveyearsout.com.
Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Source: Arrow Electronics
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greenwich LifeSciences Presents Immune Response Phase IIb Poster, Published Today at AACR 2021, Showing Peak Immunity after 6 Months of GP2 Treatment, Resulting in 100% Disease Free Survival from Recu
- C4 Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data on CFT7455, a Novel IKZF1/3 Degrader for the Treatment of Hematologic Malignancies, at the AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- Data at AACR Demonstrate Growing Clinical Utility of Guardant Health Liquid Biopsies in the Treatment and Management of Advanced Cancers