Arrow Electronics to Present at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference 2021
- Wall Street opens lower; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CENTENNIAL, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW) announced that Chris Stansbury, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will present at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference 2021 on Feb. 10, 2021 at 11:20 A.M. Eastern Time.
The presentation will be available via live webcast. To access the webcast, visit investor.arrow.com where additional investor information is available. The webcast will remain available for two weeks following the presentation date.
Arrow Electronics guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Learn more at fiveyearsout.com.
Vice President, Investor Relations
Vice President, Global Communications
Source: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kathy Giusti, MMRF Founder & Chief Mission Officer, named recipient of American Association for Cancer Research Distinguished Public Service Award
- Experian North America Earns #31 Ranking in the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021
- Subaru Share the Love® Event Drives $2.8 Million Donation for Make-A-Wish