Arcos Dorados to Host Its Annual General Shareholder’s Meeting
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Arcos Dorados Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ARCO) (“Arcos Dorados” or the “Company”), Latin America’s largest restaurant chain and the world’s largest independent McDonald’s franchisee, today announced that on March 12, 2021, the Board of Directors set the date for the Company's Annual Shareholders’ Meeting (“AGM”). The AGM will be held on April 28, 2021, in Bogota, Colombia, at 10:00 a.m. (local time), for all shareholders of record as of March 26, 2021.
About Arcos Dorados
Arcos Dorados is the world’s largest independent McDonald’s franchisee, operating the largest quick service restaurant chain in Latin America and the Caribbean. It has the exclusive right to own, operate and grant franchises of McDonald’s restaurants in 20 Latin American and Caribbean countries and territories with more than 2,200 restaurants, operated by the Company or by its sub-franchisees, that together employ over 100 thousand people (as of 12/31/2020). The Company is also committed to the development of the communities in which it operates, to providing young people their first formal job opportunities and to utilize its Scale for Good to achieve a positive environmental impact. Arcos Dorados is listed for trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: ARCO). To learn more about the Company, please visit the Investors section of our website: www.arcosdorados.com/ir.
Investor Relations Contact
VP of Investor Relations
VP of Corporate Communications
Source: Arcos Dorados
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc. Announces Pricing of Upsized Primary Public Offering of Common Stock
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Illumina Named One of Singapore’s Best Employers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Voluntary Recall of Hostess® SnoBalls® Due to Undeclared Allergen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!