Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ARCO) Fourth Quarter 2020 Conference Call
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wednesday, March 17, 2021
10:00 a.m. New York / 11:00 a.m. Buenos Aires
MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- You are invited to participate in a webcast with the senior management of Arcos Dorados (NYSE: ARCO), to discuss the Company's results for the three months ended December 31, 2020, which will be reported before the market opens on Wednesday, March 17, 2021. Marcelo Rabach, Chief Executive Officer, and senior management will host the webcast. Opening remarks will be followed by a question and answer period.
Participants will be able to join the webcast (Google Chrome is recommended) using the following link: Arcos Dorados Fourth Quarter 2020 Conference Call. The link will also be available on the Events section of the Company’s Investor Relations webpage, www.arcosdorados.com/ir.
The webcast replay will be available using the same link, through May 17, 2021.
About Arcos Dorados
Arcos Dorados is the world’s largest independent McDonald’s franchisee, operating the largest quick service restaurant chain in Latin America and the Caribbean. It has the exclusive right to own, operate and grant franchises of McDonald’s restaurants in 20 Latin American and Caribbean countries and territories with more than 2,200 restaurants, operated by the Company or by its sub-franchisees, that together employ over 100 thousand people (as of 12/31/2020). The Company is also committed to the development of the communities in which it operates, to providing young people their first formal job opportunities and to utilize its Scale for Good to achieve a positive environmental impact. Arcos Dorados is listed for trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: ARCO). To learn more about the Company, please visit the investors section of its website: www.arcosdorados.com/ir.
Investor Relations Contact
VP of Investor Relations
VP of Corporate Communications
Source: Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lyra Therapeutics Presents Positive Full Data Set from LANTERN Phase 2 Study of LYR-210 at COSM 2021 Virtual
- 3 Hot Penny Stocks To Watch With Important Biotech Events In April 2021
- Taiho Oncology Announces Presentation of Phase 2 Data for Futibatinib (TAS-120) in Advanced Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma at Virtual AACR Annual Meeting 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!