Apogee Enterprises Announces Seven Percent Increase to Quarterly Dividend
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apogee’s Eighth Consecutive Year with a Dividend Increase
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: APOG) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share, a 7 percent increase from its previous quarterly dividend rate of $0.1875 per share. The dividend will be payable on February 16, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 1, 2021. This marks Apogee’s eighth consecutive year with a dividend increase, during which time the quarterly dividend has more than doubled, from $0.09 per share to $0.20 per share.
About Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: APOG) delivers distinctive solutions for enclosing commercial buildings and framing art. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, we are a leader in architectural products and services, providing architectural glass, aluminum framing systems and installation services for buildings, as well as value-added glass and acrylic for custom picture framing and displays. For more information, visit www.apog.com.
Vice President, Investor Relations & Communications
Source: Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paystand Accelerates Digital-First B2B Payments With the Launch of Smart Lockbox
- Last Mile Delivery Fulfillment Solution from OneRail Company Now Available on SAP® Store
- MV Index Solutions GmbH Launches the BlueStar Asia-Pacific Commodities Index, the BlueStar China Mainland Consumer 50 Index and the BlueStar Asia Travel and Vacation Index
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!