Apogee Enterprises Announces Completion of Sale-Leaseback
- S&P 500 to open near record high as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: APOG) announced that it has completed a sale and leaseback transaction for its facility located in McCook, Illinois, at a sales price of $25 million. The company expects to record a pre-tax gain on the sale of approximately $19 million.
Concurrent with the sale, Apogee entered into a lease agreement for the McCook facility, with an initial five-year term and multiple renewal options. The facility, which is a part of the company’s Large-Scale Optical segment, will continue to operate and serve customers without disruption from the transaction.
“We are pleased to complete this transaction, which further improves Apogee’s already strong financial position,” said Nisheet Gupta, Chief Financial Officer. “Our team continues to evaluate a range of additional options to reduce costs, increase productivity, and improve cash flow in the second half of our fiscal year.”
About Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: APOG) delivers distinctive solutions for enclosing commercial buildings and framing art. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, we are a leader in architectural products and services, providing architectural glass, aluminum framing systems and installation services for buildings, as well as value-added glass and acrylic for custom picture framing and displays. For more information, visit www.apog.com.
This press release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The words “believe,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “estimate,” “forecast,” “project,” “should” and similar expressions are intended to identify “forward-looking statements”. These statements reflect Apogee management’s expectations or beliefs as of the date of this release. The company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. More information concerning potential factors that could affect future financial results is included in the company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended February 29, 2020 and in subsequent filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Vice President, Investor Relations & Communications
Source: Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Legion Partners Issues Letter to Genesco (GCO) Shareholders Regarding Company’s Misaligned Executive Compensation Structure
- Audax Private Debt Provides Financing to Support MSouth Equity Partners’ Investment in Summit Spine & Joint Centers
- UPDATE: Logistics Innovation Technologies Corp. (LITT) Prices 30M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!