Annie Murphy Is Back, Spreading the Love as Hudson’s Bay’s Valentine’s Day Gifting Genius
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Hudson’s Bay is delighted to announce that Canadian comedic actress, Annie Murphy, is back as its official Gifting Genius. The 2020 Emmy Award-winning actress will take cues from Cupid in a new social media campaign, helping real Canadian shoppers find the perfect gift for their loved ones on Valentine’s Day. From the comfort of her couch, the actress gets cozy with Canadians as she shares her gift ideas, beginning now through February 14.
“Annie brought so much joy to Canadians over the holidays with her genius gift suggestions that we wanted to continue spreading that love through our social channels,” says Allison Litzinger, VP Marketing, Hudson’s Bay. “No matter who you love, Hudson’s Bay is making Valentine’s Day more colourful with meaningful gifts for every ‘special someone’ on your list.”
The Valentine’s Day Gifting Genius social campaign includes three x 15-second video installments, where Annie responds to social media comments from real Hudson’s Bay customers, looking for much-needed gifting advice to shop for those hard to buy for. To complement Annie’s stellar advice, Hudson’s Bay is providing Canadians a curated Valentine’s Day gift guide on thebay.com, where stumped shoppers can find even more gift ideas— from coveted brands like Tom Ford, Nespresso, and UGG to Lindt and Dyson and more, there is something for every customer’s lust list.
Canadians can stay tuned for more expert gifting advice from Annie Murphy when Mother’s Day and Father’s Day roll around, by following @HudsonsBay on social or signing up for Hudson’s Bay emails.
ABOUT HUDSON’S BAY
HBC, incorporated in 1670, is North America’s oldest company. Hudson’s Bay has grown to become Canada’s most prominent department store, today operating 89 full-line locations and thebay.com. Hudson’s Bay has established a reputation for quality, service, and style by offering well-edited assortments of exclusive and popular fashion, beauty, home and accessory designers and brands, as well as exclusive food concepts. It is part of the HBC brand portfolio. The signature stripes are a registered trademark of Hudson’s Bay Company.
Source: Hudson's Bay Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UNITE HERE Local 11 Asks Federal Agency to Ensure Chateau Marmont Complies with Loan Law
- Branded Research Inc. Allows Users to Make Money Online Taking Surveys on Their Platform
- SBA Announces Official Restaurant Revitalization Fund Application and Guidelines
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!