American Tower Corporation to Present at the Deutsche Bank 29th Annual Media, Internet and Telecom Conference
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- American Tower Corporation (NYSE: AMT) today announced that Rod Smith, its Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, is scheduled to present at the Deutsche Bank 29th Annual Media, Internet and Telecom Conference, on Monday, March 8, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. ET. The live audio webcast link will be available on the Company's website.
American Tower, one of the largest global REITs, is a leading independent owner, operator and developer of multitenant communications real estate with a portfolio of approximately 186,000 communications sites. For more information about American Tower, please visit www.americantower.com.
ATC Contact: Igor Khislavsky
Vice President, Investor Relations
Telephone: (617) 375-7500
Source: American Tower Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cardiac Insight Remains Committed to Serving Seniors and Medically Underserved in ECG Wearable Market
- B. Riley Financial Set to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Western Digital to Announce Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Financial Results on April 29, 2021