American Healthcare Capital Exclusively Advises UVANTA Pharmacy Kansas City in Their Sale to PharmScript
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- American Healthcare Capital (www.americanhealthcarecapital.com), a national healthcare M&A advisory firm, announced today the sale of UVANTA Pharmacy, a Long-Term Care Pharmacy located in Lenexa, Kansas. Founded in 2006, UVANTA Pharmacy Kansas City is a leading provider of Medications and Pharmaceutical services to patients located in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities, and Hospices. With over $20 million of revenue and servicing approximately 5000 beds, the company was acquired by PharmScript (https://pharmscript.com), a leading Pharmaceutical provider to the long-term and post-acute care space with a presence in over 20 states.
“It was a pleasure helping to facilitate a successful transaction for two incredible organizations and supporting our client with achieving his business goals,” said Mike Moran, Executive Vice President, and David Feuer, Vice President at American Healthcare Capital.
This is Mike Moran and David Feuer’s 3rd meaningful Long-Term Care Pharmacy transaction in the last 24 months, with combined annualized revenues over $90 Million. They continue to rapidly build on their success within the LTC Pharmacy market.
About American Healthcare Capital
American Healthcare Capital is a 30-year-old, full service, nationwide Mergers & Acquisitions advisory firm headquartered in Marina Del Rey, California. With over $1 Billion in active sell-side and buy-side engagements, they engage with the entire spectrum of the healthcare industry, including but not limited to Home Health, Hospice, Private Duty, Behavioral Health, IDD, DME, Medical Staffing, Long Term Care, Urgent Care and all types of Pharmacy.
American Healthcare Capital’s full scope of services include: sell-side engagements, buy-side engagements, term loans & accounts receivable lending, real estate loans for healthcare facilities, mezzanine financing, SBA loans, valuations & court approved appraisal services.
Source: American Healthcare Capital
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Newlab and Ørsted Launch the Blue Energy Studio to Power Renewable Energy Innovation
- Paula McKinnon Joins PPT Solutions as Vice President of Supplier Management
- Expedia Cruises Highlights the Importance of Data, Technology and a Partnership Mindset for Industry Recovery
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!