Amentum Awarded $1.3B Customs and Border Protection Contract
- Wall St closes higher as vaccine update feeds optimism
- Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech (BNTX) Say Early Data Shows Booster Protects Against Omicron Variant, Analyst Sees 'Best in Class Covid Franchise'
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to Street High $1,580 at New Street Research on 'Multiple Strong Catalysts'
- Apple (AAPL) Cut iPhone Production 20% in September and October, Assembly Line Stopped for ‘Several Days’ for the First Time in Over 10 Years - Nikkei
- Visa (V) Launches Crypto Advisory Service, Presents Findings of New Survey
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GERMANTOWN, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- On January 28, 2021, the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Air and Marine Operations (AMO) awarded Amentum, under its legacy company DynCorp International, a contract to provide National Aviation Maintenance and Logistics Services. This hybrid Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Plus Incentive Fee (CPIF) and Cost Reimbursables contract is estimated at more than $1.3 billion and consists of a base year plus nine option years and a three-month extension option. Start of performance began on October 1, 2021.
Amentum will provide aircraft maintenance and logistics support services for CBP’s diverse fleet of fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft to ensure that the government has the numbers and types of properly configured aircraft available to meet operational commitments. CBP’s aviation assets consist of approximately 211 aircraft at multiple locations in the Western hemisphere. The fleet is a mix of military and non-military, fixed- and rotary-wing, single- and multi-engine aircraft, including some modified and equipped with state-of-the-art, highly sophisticated sensor equipment.
“We are delighted with this opportunity to serve Customs and Border Protection,” said Joe Dunaway, President of Amentum’s Aviation Business Unit. “Amentum is 100 percent committed to the protection of our U.S. borders by providing the highest quality aviation maintenance service.”
Amentum is a premier global technical and engineering services partner supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy and environment. We draw from a century-old heritage of operational excellence, mission focus, and successful execution underpinned by a strong culture of safety and ethics. Headquartered in Germantown, Md., we employ more than 34,000 people in all 50 states and perform work in 105 foreign countries and territories. Visit us at amentum.com to explore how we deliver excellence for our customers’ most vital missions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- City Center Realty Partners Acquires Three-Building Office Complex for Life Science Conversion in Berkeley’s Innovation District
- NOCD Named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150 -- List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups
- ClearAction Continuum Announces Experience Leadership Resources to Step-Up Customer Experience Strategic Impact to Organizational Nimbleness
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!