Alliant Powers into 2021 with Nine Power Broker® Honorees
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Alliant Power Broker winners exemplify leadership, resilience, and strength amid extraordinary circumstances
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Alliant continues to demonstrate its industry leadership, broad reach, and regional expertise, with nine team members receiving the esteemed Power Broker® designation by Risk & Insurance. Alliant’s 2021 honorees come from various backgrounds and regions throughout the U.S. They exemplify the company’s continued growth, expansion, and leadership across a breadth of disciplines.
“During an extraordinary year, our brokers rose to the challenge and continued to deliver top-notch service with the innovation, ingenuity, and industry expertise that are hallmarks of the Alliant experience,” said Tom Corbett, Chairman and CEO of Alliant. “Every honoree has demonstrated flexibility and determination by consistently serving their clients’ unique needs across a range of industries. Our Power Brokers are a true representation of the organizational strength of Alliant Insurance Services.”
Alliant’s 2021 Power Brokers are:
- Tony Burchett, Vice President
- Donna Hodges, Executive Vice President
- Andrea Kiefer, Assistant Vice President
- Michael Menerey, Senior Vice President
- Sheneen Nicholson, Assistant Vice President
- Brendan Quinlan, Senior Vice President
- Emily Quinlan, Vice President
- Sherry Souders, First Vice President
- Shannon Westmoreland, Assistant Vice President
In addition to its nine winners, Alliant had four Power Broker finalists. They are:
- Catherine Borbone, Executive Vice President
- Noah Hardie, Senior Vice President
- Catherine Juricic Easly, First Vice President
- Robert Rochelle, Vice President
The Risk & Insurance editors and writers choose the Power Broker honorees based on their applications, references, and client testimonials. They judge nominees’ recent accomplishments in providing exceptional risk solutions, customer service, and industry knowledge. Clients, insurers, brokerages, service providers, and individual brokers can nominate applicants for the Power Broker designation. A complete list of the 2021 Power Broker winners is available here.
About Alliant Insurance Services
Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation’s leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services. We operate through a network of specialized national platforms and regional offices to offer our clients a comprehensive portfolio of solutions built on innovative thinking and personal service. The business of managing risk is getting more complex, and Alliant is meeting this complexity head-on, not with more layers of management, but with more creativity and agility. Alliant is changing the way our clients approach risk management and benefits, so they can capitalize on new opportunities to grow and protect their organizations. Visit us at alliant.com.
Corporate Marketing and Communications
Source: Alliant Insurance Services
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greenwich LifeSciences Presents Immune Response Phase IIb Poster, Published Today at AACR 2021, Showing Peak Immunity after 6 Months of GP2 Treatment, Resulting in 100% Disease Free Survival from Recu
- 24 CHILDREN FROM AROUND THE WORLD NAMED AS FINALISTS IN LIONS CLUBS INTERNATIONAL’S PEACE POSTER CONTEST
- Ultimovacs Presents the INITIUM Study Design as a Trial-in-Progress Poster at AACR Annual Meeting 2021