Alight’s COVID-19 support solutions provide employees with vaccine education and assistance
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Alight helps employers take proactive role in global vaccination effort
LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Despite COVID-19 vaccination efforts happening on a remarkable scale, there remain considerable obstacles to people gaining access to vaccines. Through expanded communications, navigation and customer care solutions, Alight, a leading cloud-based provider of integrated digital human capital and business solutions, can help employers provide trusted information to employees and drive smart decisions around where, when and how they can get vaccinated.
Alight’s suite of COVID-19 support solutions pairs technology with high-touch concierge services and call center support to provide employees with the resources they need to understand and access vaccines. Alight also offers solutions for employers who want to give their employees financial incentives to receive the vaccine.
“In the race to provide COVID-19 vaccinations to as many people as possible, employers will play a vital role as trusted institutions that employees want to hear from. As production is ramped up and rollouts are executed, employees need credible and actionable information about the safety, efficacy and availability of vaccines,” said Colin Brennan, chief product strategy & services officer at Alight. “Alight’s solutions will streamline the experience for employees to help them understand eligibility and find vaccine centers in their area.”
Alight’s solutions that simplify the vaccination process for employees include:
- Communication & engagement: Microsites that serve as central hubs for vaccine-related information, including state-by-state requirements and resources, and promote timely content around new guidance and employer programs.
- Navigation services: Concierge support from professional health consultants who can help determine vaccine eligibility, locate distribution sites and provide additional clinical resources.
- Hotline support: Specialized call centers with HR professionals who can answer questions about employer programs and COVID-19 policies, including leaves of absence.
- Financial assistance: Employee care cards that provide one-time, pre-funded financial incentives to those who get vaccinated.
Alight has developed these solutions to help employers create safer work environments as they set their return-to-work plans into motion and consider new arrangements for employees.
More information on Alight’s COVID-19 support solutions is available on alight.com.
About Alight Solutions
With an unwavering belief that a company’s success starts with its people, Alight Solutions is a leading cloud-based provider of integrated digital human capital and business solutions. Leveraging proprietary AI and data analytics, Alight optimizes business process as a service (BPaaS) to deliver superior outcomes for employees and employers across a comprehensive portfolio of services. Alight allows employees to enrich their health, wealth and work while enabling global organizations to achieve a high-performance culture. Alight’s 15,000 dedicated colleagues serve more than 30 million employees and family members. Learn how Alight helps organizations of all sizes, including over 70% of the Fortune 100 at alight.com.
Source: Alight Solutions
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UiPath Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Upstart to Report First Quarter 2021 Earnings on May 11, 2021
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Equity Income Fund, Inc. Announces Approval Of Stable Distribution Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!