Akers Biosciences Responds to Erroneous Earnings Call Press Release
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Akers Biosciences, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: AKER) confirmed that a press release issued earlier today with respect to an earnings call by Aker ASA was issued by a company wholly unrelated to the Company. The press release was errantly issued by the newswire services under the Company’s name. The Company has not scheduled any earnings calls. The Company is investigating how this error occurred and reserves all rights to pursue all appropriate remedies upon learning more about the cause of this error.
Source: Akers Biosciences, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Ipsen Publishes its 2020 Universal Registration Document
- Old Navy Announces Sustainability Commitments Alongside Initiative to Fund 51 Eco-Focused GoFundMe Fundraisers From Next Generation Changemakers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!