Agroaceite is Certified for 97.3% of Its Commitment to Good Manufacturing Practices
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GUATEMALA CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The tropical oil production and processing company, Agroaceite, was ranked with a 97.3% score by the Global STD certifier in Good Manufacturing Practices.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210222005841/en/
Agroaceite GMP Certificate of Compliance guarantees product quality and the implementation of quality management systems throughout the production process. (Photo: Business Wire)
The Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Certification, guarantees product quality (CPO, CPKO and palm Kernel cake) and implements quality management systems throughout the production and packaging process.
The rating resulted from an audit of activities related to the processing of crude oil and cake, from the scales to product dispatch.
The certificate of compliance states: “Agroaceite, S.A. has been assessed and complies with the requirements of GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES, achieving an excellent rating of 97.3%.”
"We are proud of the rating achieved as it guarantees that the product quality we deliver is excellent and confirms that we are on the right track. It also commits us to continue meeting high quality and sustainability standards," Javier Aguirre, Agroaceite's corporate director, stated.
Agroaceite also holds the Rainforest Alliance certification. This represents a commitment to the environment and the implementation of stringent environmental standards related to conservation.
Agroaceite was granted an RSPO certification for its compliance with the nine criteria of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) certification. This certifies that the company is transparent and concerned about environmental sustainability and the conservation of natural resources and biodiversity, by law compliance, dignified employment, good community relations and the appropriate use of best practices for crops and processes.
RSPO granted the 2019 RSPO Award of Excellence in the Community Impact category to Agroaceite for the implementation of the "Human Development Center" project, which reflects the company's comprehensive vision of providing rural communities with access to world-class education and health.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ImmunoGen Presents Preclinical Data on IMGC936 at the AACR Virtual Annual Meeting
- Boundless Bio Presents Data on the Role of Extrachromosomal DNA (ecDNA) in Mediating Resistance to Targeted Therapies at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2021
- Genocea to Present Novel Preclinical Inhibigen™ Data at AACR Annual Meeting 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!