Agilent Technologies to Webcast First Quarter Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results Conference Call
- Wall Street dips as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Agilent Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: A) will release first-quarter fiscal year 2020 financial results after the stock market closes on Feb. 18. The company will also host a live webcast of its investor conference call in listen-only mode. Details are included below:
Date: Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Time: 1:30 p.m. (Pacific Time)
Web access: http://www.investor.agilent.com
To listen to the call online, select the “Q1 2020 Agilent Technologies Inc. Earnings Conference Call” link in the “News & Events -- Calendar of Events” portion of the Investor Relations section of the Agilent website. The webcast will remain on the company site for 90 days.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is a global leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. Now in its 20th year as an independent company delivering insight and innovation toward improving the quality of life, Agilent instruments, software, services, solutions and people provide trusted answers to customers' most challenging questions. The company generated revenue of $5.16 billion in fiscal 2019 and employs 16,300 people worldwide. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com. To receive the latest Agilent news, subscribe to the Agilent Newsroom.
Source: Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Don't Buy a Ticket on This Hinderburng Thesis': Impact on DraftKings (DKNG) is 'Limited' as Opportunity is Around its US DraftKings Business, Analysts Say
- Nomad Foods Announces Pricing of Senior Secured Notes Offering and Commitments Received to Refinance Its Existing Senior Secured Term Loan Facility
- TCW Strategic Income Fund Announces Quarterly Distribution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!