AerSale Announces Participation at Cowen 42nd Annual Aerospace/Defense & Industrials Conference
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CORAL GABLES, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- AerSale, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASLE), a leading global provider of aviation products and services, announced today it will participate at the Cowen 42nd Annual Aerospace/Defense & Industrials Conference on Wednesday, February 10, 2021.
Members of management will present at 4:00 p.m. ET, with one-on-one meetings for institutional investors. A webcast will be available on the Events & Presentations section of AerSale’s investor relations site, accessible at https://ir.aersale.com.
AerSale serves airlines operating large jets manufactured by Boeing, Airbus and McDonnell Douglas and is dedicated to providing integrated aftermarket services and products designed to help aircraft owners and operators to realize significant savings in the operation, maintenance and monetization of their aircraft, engines, and components. AerSale’s offerings include: Aircraft & Component MRO, Aircraft and Engine Sales and Leasing, Used Serviceable Material sales, and internally developed ‘Engineered Solutions’ to enhance aircraft performance and operating economics (e.g. AerSafe™, AerTrak™, and now AerAware™).
AerSale: Craig Wright
Telephone: (305) 764-3200
Source: AerSale, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Entegris Announces Pricing of $400 Million Offering of 3.625% Senior Unsecured Notes
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to PRMI Securitization Trust 2021-1 (PRMI 2021-1)
- CORRECTION FROM SOURCE: BTV Investor Alert Video: Liberty Defense - Innovative Security Solutions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!