AXIS Insurance Welcomes Stacey Sutts as Lead Underwriter for U.S. Accident & Health
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PEMBROKE, Bermuda--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- AXIS Insurance, the specialty insurance business segment of AXIS Capital Holdings Limited ("AXIS Capital") (NYSE: AXS), today announced the hiring of Stacey Sutts as Lead Underwriter for U.S. Accident and Health, effective immediately. Ms. Sutts will have responsibilities to grow and support new partnerships and assess growth opportunities in additional areas of coverage. She will also lead the execution of U.S. specialty A&H underwriting strategy.
“We’re delighted to add Stacey Sutts to help advance our focused growth in U.S. specialty Accident and Health business,” said James Hamilton, Global Head of A&H for AXIS Insurance. “Stacey has a proven track record of building strong partnerships and will be an important contributor as we continue to expand our specialty A&H portfolio.”
Ms. Sutts brings more than 17 years of underwriting and actuarial experience, joining AXIS from Chubb where she was a Regional Vice President responsible for both A&H’s Underwriting and Actuarial support in Latin America. Prior, she worked at Prudential Financial in various actuarial and underwriting roles.
About AXIS Capital
AXIS Capital, through its operating subsidiaries, is a global provider of specialty lines insurance and treaty reinsurance with shareholders' equity at December 31, 2020 of $5.3 billion and locations in Bermuda, the United States, Europe, Singapore and Canada. Its operating subsidiaries have been assigned a rating of "A+" ("Strong") by Standard & Poor's and "A" ("Excellent") by A.M. Best. For more information about AXIS Capital, visit our website at www.axiscapital.com.
Source: AXIS Capital Holdings Limited
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VertiGIS Acquires Facility Management Software Partner KMS
- In-Vehicle Advertising to Fall Flat - Commerce Is The New Revenue Stream For Car Makers
- Mhome Co-edited Provincial Standard Technical Specification Released by Guangdong Provincial Government in China
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!