ASCO Power Technologies Webinar Offers Perspectives on Telecommunication Power Trends
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- The free, one-hour, online panel discussion will address emerging trends and issues in the telecommunications industry
- Participants will learn about infrastructure design, sustainability, and digitization
- Attendees can earn professional education credits
FLORHAM PARK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- As part of its Innovation Webinar Series, ASCO Power Technologies has announced a February 23 webinar about current electrical infrastructure trends and issues confronting telecommunication facilities. The one-hour online Innovation Talk Webinar: Telecommunications Industry Perspectives is a live discussion between Bhavesh Patel, Vice President of Marketing for ASCO Power Technologies, and Bablu Kazi, Senior Electrical Engineer & Project Lead for Morrison Hershfield. The discussion will focus on:
- COVID-19 Impacts on Power Reliability in the Telecommunication Industry
- Telecommunication Electrical Infrastructure Design Strategies
- Impacts of Sustainability Initiatives on Electrical Infrastructure
- Digitization and Internet of Things in Telecommunication Power Systems
The session will be FREE to engineers, facility managers, technicians, and power industry professionals. Attendees can earn 1.0 PDH or 0.1 CEU credits.
Reasons to Attend
By participating in the event, attendees will:
- Hear expert perspectives on emerging issues from industry leaders
- Gain valuable insights from consulting engineer and end-user points-of-view
- Participate in a question-and-answer session with the panelists
- Earn professional education credits
About the Panelists
Bhavesh Patel – Vice President of Marketing, ASCO Power Technologies
Bhavesh started his career at ASCO in 1999 and held a leadership role in the Business Development Department. Since then, he has also led ASCO’s Customer Care and Global Marketing groups and presently is Vice President of Marketing. Bhavesh has also presented at various conferences, published articles, and added to the Body of Industry Knowledge.
Bablu Kazi – Senior Electrical Engineer & Project Lead, Morrison Hershfield
Bablu Kazi is an Electrical Project Lead for data center projects at Morrison Hershfield. His involvement in engineering projects includes design development, preparation of schematic design documents, construction drawings, specifications, and cost estimates for mission critical facilities. He specializes in electrical engineering for switching facilities and is the design lead on switching facility projects for Verizon Wireless, AT&T and T-Mobile. He holds a BS in Electrical Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology.
The event will be held at 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on February 23, 2021. All interested professionals are encouraged to register now for this free online event by visiting www.ascopower.com.
About ASCO Power Technologies
ASCO Power Technologies has provided power reliability solutions for more than 125 years. The firm designs, manufactures, services, and supports automatic transfer switches, power control equipment, load banks, and critical power management systems. ASCO products serve mission-critical functions in data centers, healthcare facilities, telecommunication networks, commercial buildings, and industrial operations. To learn more about any of ASCO’s premium products and services, call (800) 800 ASCO (2726), email CustomerCare@Ascopower.com, or visit www.ascopower.com.
+ 1 973 966 2746
Source: ASCO Power Technologies
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Gold Reports In-Line First Quarter Operational Results and Provides an Early-Stage Exploration Update
- Kaizen Discovery Announces Additional US$642,000 Short-Term Loan from HPX TechCo
- First Commonwealth to Host First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call on Wednesday, April 28, 2021