ASCO Power Technologies Is Celebrating 60 Years with Riverside Medical Center
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Since the 1960s, ASCO Power Technologies has supplied backup power equipment, services, and technical support to the Riverside Regional Medical Center.
- In 2012, Riverside needed highly reliable power control systems and automatic transfer switches for a 250,000 square foot expansion. ASCO successfully expanded and upgraded backup power systems to help Riverside meet evolving healthcare needs in its community.
- ASCO has become a key partner to Riverside by providing highly reliable solutions and premium service and support.
FLORHAM PARK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- ASCO Power Technologies:
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210408005619/en/
“ASCO Services upgraded our critical power without disrupting our critical care,” says Mark Youngblood, Riverside’s Electrical Management Supervisor (Photo: Business Wire)
ASCO Power Technologies has released a case study highlighting its 60-year history of providing backup power equipment, service, and technical support to the Riverside Regional Medical Center in Newport News, Virginia, USA. The case study describes how the facility started as a 50-bed hospital in 1916 and expanded to become the leading health care provider in the Newport News metropolitan area.
In the 1960s, ASCO provided Riverside with transfer switches, and has since become a trusted partner in Riverside’s journey. In 2005, ASCO helped Riverside upgrade obsolete paralleling gear used for critical backup power. In 2012, the hospital needed to expand its facilities yet again, this time by adding a new 250,000 square foot addition. To provide emergency power capacity and reliability for the most advanced medical solutions, ASCO expanded the backup power system to meet current and emerging needs.
- Since the 1960s, ASCO has supported the facility with critical power equipment solutions, including paralleling switchgear, transfer switches, and controls.
- The backup power upgrades have connected to 3 backup generators to the facility’s expanded and upgraded power distribution system, which includes new controls and monitoring equipment with the latest Ethernet-enabled communications.
- Expand to meet emerging power needs
- Use reliable proven designs
- Streamline Joint Commission compliance
- Obtain comprehensive local service and support
- An ASCO 4000 SERIES low-voltage power control system with paralleling switchgear, including distribution sections equipped with the latest Schneider Electric circuit breakers
- Numerous low-voltage ASCO automatic transfer switches, including bypass-isolation models
- The latest ASCO PowerQuest® control and monitoring equipment, including remote operator interface units and remote annunciators
- Install and commission all ASCO equipment and systems without disrupting power to existing operations.
Read the Case Study: https://www.ascopower.com/us/en/download/document/ASC-CS-PCS-RIVERSIDE/
View the Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU96eqeV4hE
About ASCO Power Technologies
ASCO Power Technologies has provided power reliability solutions for more than 125 years. The firm designs, manufactures, services, and supports automatic transfer switches, power control equipment, load banks, and critical power management systems. ASCO products serve mission-critical functions in data centers, healthcare facilities, telecommunication networks, commercial buildings, and industrial operations. To learn more about any of ASCO’s premium products and services, call (800) 800 ASCO (2726), email CustomerCare@Ascopower.com, or visit www.ascopower.com.
+ 1 973 966 2746
Source: ASCO Power Technologies
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global COVID-19 Vaccine Inequalities Are Scandalous, Says AHF
- Possible Angels Announces the Creation Of Their Full Scale Digital Agency
- Heritage Cannabis Holdings Corp. Reports Annual General and Special Meeting Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!