APi Group Announces April 22, 2021 Investor Event
- Wall St weighed down by inflation jitters
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW BRIGHTON, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- APi Group Corporation (NYSE: APG) (“APG”, “APi” or the “Company”) announced today that it will hold its first Investor Event virtually on Thursday, April 22, 2021. The event will begin at 9:30 a.m. ET and is expected to conclude by approximately 12:00 p.m. ET. Participants will include Russ Becker, President and Chief Executive Officer, James E. Lillie and Sir Martin E. Franklin, Co-Chairs, and other members from APi’s senior leadership team.
Participants can register for the event in advance and access it live via the following link: APi Group 2021 Investor Event - Thursday, April 22, 2021. A replay of the webcast will be made available following the conclusion of the event on the “Investor Relations” page of APi’s website at www.apigroupcorp.com.
APi is a market-leading business services provider of safety, specialty and industrial services in over 200 locations, primarily in North America and with an expanding platform in Europe. APi provides statutorily mandated and other contracted services to a strong base of long-standing customers across industries. We have a winning leadership culture driven by entrepreneurial business leaders to deliver innovative solutions for our customers. More information can be found at www.apigroupcorp.com.
Investor Relations Inquiries:
Vice President of Investor Relations
Tel: +1 651-604-2773
Tel: +1 212-521-4845
Source: APi Group Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tricentis Accelerates Extreme Networks’ Agile Transformation With Faster Release Times
- Angkor Resources Corp. Announces Management Changes as Part of Strategic Review
- Norwegian Prima Debuts as Brand's Most In-Demand Vessel with Record-Breaking Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!