AMERISAFE Announces Appointment of Mary Ellen Hamel as Senior Vice President of Sales
- Wall Street dips as data, Fed meeting keep investors wary
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DERIDDER, La.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- AMERISAFE, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMSF), a specialty provider of workers’ compensation insurance focused on high hazard industries, today announced that Mary Ellen Hamel has joined the company as Senior Vice President of Sales.
Mary Ellen comes to AMERISAFE with more than 20 years of insurance and leadership experience, most recently serving as Divisional President of the Republic Companies. In addition to progressively responsible sales roles at Republic, Ms. Hamel has prior experience as an independent insurance agent and working within a property and casualty wholesaler.
G. Janelle Frost, AMERISAFE's President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, "We are extremely pleased to have Mary Ellen join AMERISAFE. Mary Ellen has excellent sales management execution experience which will benefit AMERISAFE and our agents in turning risk into opportunity."
AMERISAFE, Inc. is a specialty provider of workers’ compensation insurance focused on small to mid-sized employers engaged in hazardous industries, principally construction, trucking, logging and lumber, manufacturing, and agriculture. AMERISAFE actively markets workers’ compensation insurance in 27 states.
Neal A. Fuller, EVP & CFO
Source: AMERISAFE, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trinity Investments Closes $520 Million Fund to Invest in Value-Add Hospitality Assets
- MRIGlobal Experts Co-Author Article Examining Need For Greater Global Health Security Investment In Latin America
- Canadian Propane Association celebrates milestone with new brand identity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!