AM Best to Lead Session on Impacts of Innovation, Technology on Property/Casualty Industry at NAIC 2021 Insurance Summit
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- AM Best will lead a session at the 2021 Insurance Summit, titled “Assessing Innovation in the AM Best Rating Process & the Impact of Technology on the Property/Casualty Industry,” on Wednesday, June 23, 2021.
The Insurance Summit, which is themed as “Where Education Meets Regulation,” runs through June 24, and is hosted by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) and the National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR). The event brings together a wide spectrum of insurance and regulatory participants, as well as industry innovators and other technology incumbents to discuss the future direction of insurance regulation.
Rich Attanasio, senior director, AM Best, will explore the impact that technology is having on property/casualty insurance companies’ underwriting practices, with an emphasis on personal lines, and how AM Best considers the associated risks in their rating reviews. Additionally, Attanasio will discuss how insurers have performed on their innovation efforts since AM Best formally integrated its criteria procedure on innovation into its rating process in March 2020. The session is scheduled for 10 a.m. (CDT). Attanasio joined AM Best more than two decades ago and directs several teams of analysts who are responsible for monitoring and evaluating the ratings of regional and local insurers in the United States.
For more information on the Insurance Summit, please visit the official event page.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specialising in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2021 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Manager, Public Relations
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5159
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5644
Source: AM Best
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bobbie Evolves the Conversation Around How We Feed Our Babies to be More Inclusive of All Parents
- Surgery Centers get much needed efficiencies with PREFcards™ integration
- DucatusX Begins Trading on Pancake Swap
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesAM Best Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!