AM Best to Host Webinar on the State of the Medical Professional Liability Market
- Wall St weighed down by inflation jitters
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- AM Best will host a complimentary webinar exploring the state of the medical professional liability (MPL) insurance market on Thursday, May 13, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. (EDT). AM Best analytic personnel and insurance industry leaders will examine MPL insurers’ underwriting and operating results, pandemic-related challenges in the healthcare industry, and regulatory and industry developments. AM Best has a negative market segment outlook on the MPL insurance market, as explained in AM Best’s annual report on MPL insurers. This segment could be facing one of its most difficult periods in the last decade or more, partly due to the COVID-19 pandemic. During the event, the panel will discuss the present day and potential future impacts of the pandemic on MPL insurers. Register now at www.ambest.com/webinars/MPLI21.
- Sharon Marks, associate director, AM Best;
- David Blades, associate director, AM Best;
- Brian Atchinson, president & chief executive officer, MPL Association;
- Timothy J. Kenesey, president & chief executive officer, MedPro Group; and
- William J. McDonough, president & chief executive officer, Constellation.
Attendees can submit questions during registration or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The event will be streamed in video and audio formats, and playback will be available to registered viewers shortly after the event.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2021 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Source: AM Best
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qumu Sets Spring 2021 Financial Conference Schedule
- AM Best Assigns Credit Ratings to AmTrust Assicurazioni S.p.A.
- AirBoss Completes Acquisition of BlackBox Biometrics®, Developer of Blast Gauge® System
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesAM Best Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!