AM Best to Host Webinar on Identity Management Strategies for Optimal Claims Experience
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- AM Best will host a complimentary webinar, titled, “Identity Management Strategies for Optimal Claims Experience,” sponsored by LexisNexis® Risk Solutions, on Wednesday, May 5, 2021, at 2 p.m. (EDT). The current environment has led to insurers digitalizing their claims experience and migrating to virtual processing more so than ever before. This provides more opportunities to fraudsters looking to capitalize on insurance claims. Join us for this webinar as we explore how identity verification and authentication tools can empower carriers to meet consumer demands for a smooth and safe virtual claims experience, while safeguarding their business from fraudsters and cybercriminals.
Register now: www.ambest.com/webinars/identity.
- Jennifer Kostyrna, principal product manager, LexisNexis ID Compass Platform;
- Souvik Kumar, director, auto claims, LexisNexis® Risk Solutions; and
- Jeff Goldberg, executive vice president, research and consulting, Novarica.
Attendees can submit questions during registration or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The event will be streamed in video and audio formats, and playback will be available to registered viewers shortly after the event.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2021 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Group Vice President, Publication & News Services
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5561
Source: AM Best
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SheTech Virtual Summit Bolsters Talent Pipeline and Economy by Activating High School Girls into STEM
- Superior Industries Named a Finalist for the 2021 Automotive News PACE Awards
- McDonald Hopkins a finalist for Cyber Law Firm of the Year at 2021 Advisen Cyber Risk Awards
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesAM Best Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!