AM Best TV Presents “Lower Returns in an Age of Higher Expectations”
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- In AM Best’s four-part series, “The Greening of Insurance Asset Management,” top industry leaders discuss how the insurance asset management sector is adapting to meet emerging standards and expectations for climate risk and social responsibility.
Mid- and smaller-sized insurers negotiate a complex investment landscape. Not all insurers have the resources to deploy across a range of investment opportunities designed to address changing standards and expectations. In this segment, insurance and investment experts explore how insurers of all sizes can better meet emerging guidelines without sacrificing business objectives. Watch now: www.ambest.com/review/greening.
Tune in to hear from these industry leaders:
- David Altmaier, president, NAIC, Insurance Commissioner, Florida;
- Sonia Axter, managing director, infrastructure investments, Ullico Investment Advisors;
- Chuck Chamness, president and chief executive officer, National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (NAMIC);
- Stewart Foley, founder and editor-in-chief, Insurance AUM Journal;
- Chris Fowle, director of the Americas, Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI);
- Tom Karol, general counsel, Federal, NAMIC;
- Sean Kevelighan, president and chief executive officer, Insurance Information Institute;
- Mike Kreidler, insurance commissioner, Washington;
- David Sampson, president and chief executive officer, American Property Casualty Insurance Association;
- Patrizio Urciuoli, executive vice president and co-head of strategy and asset allocation, Liberty Mutual;
- Grace Vandecruze, founder and managing director, Grace Global Capital; and
- Ross Webber, managing director, Bermuda, Apex.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2021 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Group Vice President, Publication & News Services
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5561
Source: AM Best
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oregon’s Longview Ranch, Sticking True to Cowboy Heritage
- ADTRAN, Inc. to Present at the Cowen 49th Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on June 2, 2021
- Florida Southern College Gathers Classes Of 2020, 2021 For In-Person Spring Commencement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesAM Best Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!