8x8 Announces Appointment of Suzy Seandel as Chief Accounting Officer and Issues New Employee Inducement Grants
- Nasdaq falls as megacaps drop ahead of earnings, Fed meet in focus
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CAMPBELL, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- 8x8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT), a leading integrated cloud communications platform, today announced the appointment of Suzy Seandel as Senior Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer, reporting to CFO Samuel Wilson. The company also announced that Tim Young has joined 8x8 as Global Vice President, Revenue Operations.
Seandel and Young received 243,445 and 269,662 shares, respectively, in inducement grants in the form of restricted stock units. These awards vest over a three-year period, subject to the recipients’ continued employment or other association with 8x8 or any of its subsidiaries. The awards were approved by the independent directors of 8x8’s Compensation Committee as material inducements to the hiring of the new employees in accordance with New York Stock Exchange Rule 303A.08 and 8x8’s Amended and Restated 2017 New Employee Inducement Incentive Plan.
About 8x8 Inc.
8x8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT) is transforming the future of business communications as a leading Software as a Service provider of 8x8 XCaaS™ (eXperience Communications as a Service™), an integrated contact center, voice communications, video, chat, and API built on one global cloud communications platform. 8x8 uniquely eliminates the silos between Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) to power the communications requirements of all employees globally as they work together to deliver differentiated customer experiences. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
8x8®, 8x8 XCaaS™, eXperience Communications as a Service™, eXperience Communications Platform™ are trademarks of 8x8, Inc.
Source: 8x8, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Announces Leadership Updates
- MEMSCAP Confirms Its Eligibility for French PEA-PME Savings Plans
- North Park University receives $166k grant from NASA to install air quality sensors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!