8x8, Inc. to Attend Oppenheimer 25th Annual Technology, Internet and Communications Conference
- Nasdaq falls as megacaps drop ahead of earnings, Fed meet in focus
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CAMPBELL, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- 8x8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT), a leading integrated cloud communications platform provider, today announced that management is scheduled to participate in the following virtual conference:
Oppenheimer 25th Annual Technology, Internet and Communications Conference
Virtual Presentation: Tuesday, August 9, 2022, 12:45 pm PDT
The presentation will be webcast. Links to live and archived webcasts are available from the investor relations section of the company’s website at https://investors.8x8.com/events-and-presentations/default.aspx
About 8x8 Inc.
8x8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT) is transforming the future of business communications as a leading Software as a Service provider of 8x8 XCaaS™ (eXperience Communications as a Service™), an integrated contact center, voice communications, video, chat, and API solution built on one global cloud communications platform. 8x8 uniquely eliminates the silos between Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) to power the communications requirements of all employees globally as they work together to deliver differentiated customer experiences. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
8x8®, 8x8 XCaaS™, eXperience Communications as a Service™, eXperience Communications Platform™ are trademarks of 8x8, Inc.
Source: 8x8, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- David Castleman Joins Otterbourg as Member in the Restructuring and Bankruptcy Department
- Hawthorn Bancshares Announces Cash Dividend
- Bellmedex is Revolutionizing Healthcare With MediFusion: The Complete EHR Solution Certified by ONC and SLI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!