60% OFF: Digiarty’s Similar Prime Day Deals 2021 for Mid-Year Discount
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Tesla (TSLA) IR Sent an E-Mail on Friday Suggesting a Q2 'Beat'
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CHENGDU, China--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Despite that Amazon’s official start date of Prime Day 2021 is days away, Digiarty has already kickstarted the Mid-year Deals, with VideoProc hitting the lowest price ever - $29.95. The event starts today (Friday, June 18 at 12:00 a.m. ET) and will end on June 30.
Anyone can join Digiarty Mid-Year Promo NOW or start a 30-day free trial of the newest version of VideoProc.
Amazon Prime Day is an annual shopping season exclusively for its millions of Prime members globally. It is usually held in mid-July, but for this year, it starts on Monday, June 21, and ends on Tuesday, June 22. The epic promotion is the largest for Amazon with some of the biggest discounts all year round, and is as popular as Black Friday. Prime Day deals touch on a wide range of products, from gadgets, small appliances, clothing and footwear to many more. But it mainly emphasizes Amazon's own Echo products.
To make up for the deficiency of sorts, Digiarty Software comes in. “We get you early access to the online deals of multimedia software. No secret password or entry is needed. You can get a video/audio converter, a DVD ripper, a sports highlight maker, an online content downloader, a screen/webcam recorder, and more in this single program, VideoProc," said Angie Tane at Digiarty Software Inc.
VideoProc was cultivated by Digiarty Software, the company which has 15 years experience in multimedia software development. VideoProc is all-in-one video software tool designed to transcode, compress, resize, edit, download and record videos with Full Hardware Acceleration. It can also convert DVD to MP4, extract subtitles, split, merge, rotate and fine-tune colors, etc.
The developer company promised to get VideoProc updated regularly. And the latest version basically includes the following updates:
- Added: The feature of estimating video size. After importing a source video and choosing a Target Format, a user can see the Estimated Size. Thus one can know the final size before re-encoding and exporting the video, and can adjust the quality and size to get the ideal result.
- Improved: The output video quality of AMD/Intel hardware encoding. Users can get pretty fast encoding speed and a better size/quality ratio.
- Fixed: The occasional error of stabilizing shaky videos in non-English versions.
Pricing and Availability
Anyone can get access to Digiarty’s Mid-Year Promo online to get a 60% off coupon for VideoProc 4.2. Then the Lifetime License only costs $29.95 (save $48.95).
The promo is live now and is valid until the end of June. The landing page is: https://www.amazon.com/primeday
About Digiarty Software, Inc.
Digiarty Software, Inc. is a leading company in the multimedia software industry founded in 2006. Video editor, video recorder, video converter, video downloader, DVD ripper, DVD backup, iPhone manager, are representing functions of its users-favored products. With 15 years of development, Digiarty has accumulated vast user base all over the world and evolved to be a prosperous company in the industry. To get more info about the company, please visit its official web page: https://www.videoproc.com.
Digiarty Software Inc.
Han Zhicai, +86-28-85134884
Source: Digiarty Software, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Survey Shows Growing Support for Overhaul of Long-term Care: CUPE Ontario
- Troy Products Announces Acquisition of Prisoner Transport Systems
- Sonja Breeding, CFP® Joins Rebalance as Vice President, Investment Advice, Expanding Firm’s Financial Planning Division
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!