Unit Corporation Announces Commencement of Trading on OTC Market
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TULSA, Okla. TULSA, Okla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Unit Corporation (OTC Pink: UNTC) (Company) today announced that a broker dealer was approved by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) to initiate a priced quotation of the Company's common stock on the OTC Pink under the ticker symbol "UNTC." Investors can find quotes for the Company's common stock on www.otcmarkets.com.
Phil Smith, Chief Executive Officer of the Company, stated, "We are pleased that our stock is now trading on the OTC Pink with the support of a market maker, as we believe it has the potential to increase the liquidity of our common stock on the OTC Pink, providing our current and future shareholders a platform on which they can conveniently trade our common stock."
About Unit Corporation
Unit Corporation is a Tulsa-based, publicly held energy company engaged through its subsidiaries in oil and gas exploration, production, contract drilling and natural gas gathering and processing. For more information about Unit Corporation, visit its website at http://www.unitcorp.com.
This press release has forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. All statements, other than statements of historical facts, included in this release that address activities, events, or developments that the Company expects, believes, or anticipates will or may occur are forward-looking statements. Several risks and uncertainties could cause actual results to differ materially from these statements, including not having enough broker dealers making a market in the Company’s stock, limited liquidity in the Company’s stock and factors described occasionally in the Company's publicly available SEC reports. The Company assumes no obligation to update publicly such forward-looking statements, whether because of new information, future events, or otherwise.
Source: Unit Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reference Price for Coinbase (COIN) 'Ridiculously Low', Valuation Could Double on the First Day, Analysts Say
- Union Leaders Call for Immediate Action on Laurentian Crisis
- Bruker (BRKR) Reports 1Q21 Prelim. Revenue Results Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!