RowanPay Teams Up with Belair Capital Group for Cross Border Remittances
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Belair Capital Group has formed a strategic partnership with RowanPay for cross border remittances. Rowan’s proprietary Blockchain was built from the ground up to increase the speed and reduce the fees associated with cross border remittances. Rowan offers a decentralized system on a smaller scale, rather than a public blockchain in order to maximize efficiency of transactions. Belair Capital Group is a venture capital and corporate finance advisory firm serving clients on a broad range of innovative structured solutions. Belair is led by Joseph Duggan, a 30+ year industry veteran with deep industry knowledge and professional ties to key sectors across US and Canada. Belair provides strategic advisory services to clients seeking advice on public listings, capital structure, recapitalizations, divestments, debt and equity placements, M&A, and alternative capital markets.
Media Contact for RowanPay
Eric Jacobson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Contact for Belair Capital Group
Joseph Duggan, email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BevCanna Signs Third Consecutive White-Label Manufacturing Agreement
- Steelworkers Honour the 29th Anniversary of the Westray Mine Disaster
- CGTN: How does Xi Jinping express gratitude and love to his mother?
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!