XPEL, Inc. (XPEL) Announces Change to Board of Directors
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
XPEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: XPEL) (the "Company"), a global provider of protective films and coatings, today announced that John Constantine resigned from the Company’s Board of Directors.
Ryan Pape, President and Chief Executive Officer of XPEL, stated, “We thank John Constantine for his many years of service on the Board of Directors. John was an early XPEL shareholder and has been a key contributor to our progress, providing important perspective and insight as our Company has evolved and grown. We wish him all the best as he steps away from the Board.”
John Constantine stated, “It has been the honor of a lifetime representing the shareholders of XPEL. After 11 years of service on the Board of Directors and as a shareholder of XPEL for nearly 20 years, I have made a commitment to transition into retirement and focus on my family. I am leaving this position filled with pride and confidence in XPEL, our Board of Directors, executives, and employees who have built an amazing company. I wish the company continued growth and success.”
The Company will begin a search for Mr. Constantine’s replacement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blade Air Mobility, Inc. (BLDE) Appoints Reggie Love to its Board Replacing David Zaslav
- Tejon Ranch (TRC) Announces New Director to Join Board
- Huize Holding Limited (HUIZ) Acquires Hubei Shengs Life & General Insurance Agency
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!