Wolverine World Wide (WWW) Appoints Kathleen Wilson-Thompson to Its Board of Directors
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (NYSE: WWW) today announced the appointment of Kathleen Wilson-Thompson to its Board of Directors, effective May 5, 2021. Wilson-Thompson, 63, brings to the boardroom a wealth of global retail experience in senior executive roles, along with a combined 14 years as a director for three public companies.
Wilson-Thompson currently serves on the Board of Directors at Tesla, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA). Earlier this year, she retired as Executive Vice President and Global Chief Human Resources Officer at Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc. (NASDAQ: WBA), a global retail pharmacy, health and wellness destination. Prior to joining Walgreens, Wilson-Thompson held several positions of increasing responsibility in the operations and legal departments at Kellogg Company (NYSE: K), culminating as Senior Vice President of Global Human Resources.
“Kathleen has been associated with some of the largest consumer-focused businesses in the world, and we are excited to welcome her to our Board of Directors,” said Blake W. Krueger, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Wolverine Worldwide. “She brings a breadth of experiences to our Company, and her proven record of leading large global companies through complex and challenging environments will be instrumental in helping to drive Wolverine Worldwide’s Global Growth Agenda.”
Wilson-Thompson earned a bachelor's degree from the University of Michigan and both a Juris Doctor and Master of Laws from Wayne State University. She also serves on the Board of Directors for the Alumni Association of the University of Michigan.
“Wolverine Worldwide’s strong leadership position and aggressive growth agenda in the global footwear and apparel industry makes it an exciting time to join the Company,” said Wilson-Thompson. “I look forward to working with my fellow Board members to help the Company capitalize on the many strategic opportunities that lie ahead.”
A photo of Kathleen Wilson-Thompson accompanying this announcement is available at:https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/39d678df-b5a9-4d56-ba3a-4ffa6580cfe5
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fisker (FSR) Gains on Plans to Manufacture EVs With Foxconn in US, Morgan Stanley Reiterates FSR as a Top-Rated EV Startup Thesis as Bull Case Offers 800% Upside
- Misonix (MSON) Announces Patrick J. Beyer to Board
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW) PT Lowered to $44 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!