Virgin Galactic Holdings (SPCE) Appoints Henio R. Arcangeli to its Board
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
On August 24, 2023, upon the recommendation of the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee, and pursuant to the By-Laws, as amended, of Virgin Galactic Holdings (NYSE: SPCE), the Company’s Board of Directors (the “Board”) elected Henio R. Arcangeli, Jr. as a director, with an initial term expiring at the 2024 annual meeting of the Company’s stockholders. The Board has determined that Mr. Arcangeli is independent under applicable standards.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Veradigm (MDRX) Announces Greg Garrison Named Executive Chairman; Dr. Shih-Yin Ho Appointed Interim CEO; Lee Westerfield Appointed Interim CFO
- Financial Institutions (FISI) Announces Leadership Changes
- Dynex Capital (DX) Appoints CEO Byron L. Boston as Chairman of the Board and Dr. Julia L. Coronado as Lead Independent Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!