Vimeo Announces Board of Directors for Post-Spin Off Public Company (IAC)
- Nasdaq hovers near record levels as factory activity scales new peak
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Vimeo, an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC), today announced the anticipated composition of its Board of Directors, as the company prepares to spin-off from IAC. The spin-off is expected to be completed during the second quarter of 2021, at which time Vimeo is expected to become an independent company listed on Nasdaq.
The following are the anticipated 11 members of Vimeo's post-spin Board of Directors:
- Joey Levin, Chief Executive Officer, IAC (Chairman of the Board)
- Adam Gross, Technology Investor and Software Industry Veteran
- Alesia Haas, Chief Financial Officer, Coinbase
- Kendall Handler, General Counsel, IAC
- Ida Kane, Chief Financial Officer, Appfolio
- Mo Koyfman, Founder and General Partner, Shine Capital
- Spike Lee, Film Director, Producer, Screenwriter, Actor, and Professor
- Nabil Mallick, General Partner, Thrive Capital
- Glenn Schiffman, Chief Financial Officer, IAC
- Anjali Sud, Chief Executive Officer, Vimeo
- George C. Wolfe, Playwright, Film and Theater Director
"Vimeo has been part of IAC for 14 years, growing into a strong industry leader ready to stand on its own," said Joey Levin, CEO of IAC and anticipated Chairman of the Board of Vimeo. "Hard to believe that what started as a small team inside College Humor is now positioned to become a big public company with a world-class Board of Directors. Vimeo represents the best of IAC – a long-term investment with a product that delights users in a large and growing market, an incredible management team, and big ambition."
Vimeo Spin-Off Update
On March 24, 2021, Vimeo held its first Investor Day in advance of its previously announced pending spin-off from IAC. The replay of the event is accessible to the public at http://www.vimeo.com/investors/investor-day-2021 and on IAC's investor relations website.
The proposed spin-off remains subject to a number of conditions including final approval by IAC's Board of Directors, approval of the separation proposal by IAC stockholders, and receipt of a tax opinion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sprinklr (CXM) IPO Opens 9% Lower
- IPO for SPAC Coliseum Acquisition Corp. (MITA) Opens at $9.90
- Southwest Airlines (LUV) says Gary Kelly will transition to Executive Chairman in 2022, Robert Jordan will become Kelly's successor as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes
Related EntitiesSpark Capital, Citi, Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, Perella Weinberg, Nomura, Barack Obama, Definitive Agreement, IPO, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!