Velan-Repertoire Comments on Proposed Sale of Radius Health (RDUS) to Gurnet Point Capital and Patient Square Capital
- Dow, S&P 500 climb as upbeat results from Walmart, others boost optimism
- Walmart (WMT) Gains on Raised Guidance, Analyst Sees More Upside Than Downside
- Fed Hawkishness is Likely Behind and a Soft Landing is Increasingly Likely - JPM's Kolanovic
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Expectations, Goldman Expects Positive Market Reaction
- Apple Upgraded to Outperform From Neutral at Credit Suisse
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Velan Capital Investment Management LP and Repertoire Partners LP (together with the other participants in their solicitation, “Velan-Repertoire” or “we”), collectively one of the largest stockholders of Radius Health, Inc. (“Radius” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: RDUS), with beneficial ownership of approximately 7.7% of the outstanding shares and economic exposure to approximately 10.1% of the outstanding shares, today issued the following comment in response to the proposed acquisition of Radius by Gurnet Point Capital and Patient Square Capital in a transaction valued at up to approximately $890 million:
“While we are pleased that other parties also recognize there is untapped value in Radius and its assets, we are continuing to evaluate whether this deal represents a fair price for stockholders. We look forward to discussing the terms of this transaction with other stockholders and reviewing further disclosures about the rationale and process leading up to this decision.
We also continue to believe that our director nominees – Eric Ende, Cynthia Flowers and Ann MacDougall – would be valuable additions to the Board, whether by providing objective perspectives on the fairness and advisability of this proposed transaction or if Radius ultimately remains a standalone entity. We plan on continuing to engage with our fellow investors regarding the proposed deal and our nomination of director candidates.”
Velan-Repertoire urges all stockholders to vote for change on the WHITE proxy card to elect Eric Ende, Cynthia Flowers and Ann MacDougall
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF) Acquires AllFirst Title Insurance Agency
- Remitly Global (RELY) Acquires Rewire for $80M Stock and Cash
- LMP Automotive Holdings Inc. (LMPX) Delays Q2 Report, Provides Corporate Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!